Corporate Innovation Summit is a "double" event, formed for participants to discover latest Lean Innovation concepts, practices, cases and tools.
Summit 2019 brings together best local Corporate Lean Innovation practitioners and participants for a day filled with learning, sharing, and networking.
Summit comes in two parts, an early morning Breakfast for CEO and the morning and afternoon Summit for Innovation Practitioners.
Summit will be held in Slovene language, with the exception of the speeches of foreign guests.
Lean Innovation Summit Slovenia 2019 is held in Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Starts at 8.30: CEO Breakfast on Corporate Lean Innovation
As a CEO you face an interesting future challenge: How to transform your company into an agile and innovative one? Discover which steps you have to undergo to successfully navigate trough the winds of change. Listen to interesting keynotes and share your experience, questions and dilemmas over a working breakfast session.
8.00: CEO Registration
8.30 - 10.00: KEYNOTES: Agile and innovative transformation of the company: How to start & action steps. Complementary views by:
- Daniela Bervar Kotolenko, MBA, CorpoHub Senior partner,
- Matej Golob, MBA, CorpoHub Senior partner.
- Special guest: Sebastiaan Berkvens, Co-founder & Head of Retention, BeerWulf.com / Heineken
- Exclusive video talk: Heather McGough, Co-founder & CEO at Lean Startup Company
Participation fee: 75 €
Starts at 11.00: Main Summit gathering on Corporate Lean Innovation
You’ll meet corporate innovators of all trades, all chasing similar objectives and facing similar challenges, across companies and industries:
- intrapreneurs or corporate entrepreneurs
- innovation (program) managers and directors
- heads of labs, incubators and accelerators
- corporate venturing, strategy and business development managers
- R&D and product development professionals
- HR and organizational transformation leaders
10.30: Registration and Coffee
11.00: KEYNOTE: Building the Modern Innovative Company.
Exclusive video talk: Heather McGough, Co-founder & CEO at Lean Startup Company,
followed by an insight into State of Corporate Lean Innovation Slovenia 2019 - Six sets of ingredients for an Innovation Culture.
- Lojze Bertoncelj, CorpoHub Senior partner
11.30: SHOW & TELL: Business cases and stories which reflect lean work as examples of good practice.
- Sebastiaan Berkvens, BeerWulf.com / Heineken: Building a disruptive start-up inside Heineken.
- Matevž Peserl, BigBang: Hack with Effect
- Darko Krstev, Poclain Hydraulics: Poclain Horizon - An innovative transformation
- Špela Zakotnik, Petrol: Beating the future
12.25: IGNITE TALKS: 5 talks in 20 slides, each automatically rotates after 15 seconds!
Ignite talks require an excellent presentors and storytellers and their purpose is to ignite you for the Mix and Match workshop tables!
- Ideation for Innovation - Hackathons and Hackasprints. Matej Golob, CorpoHub.
- Design Thinking/Sprinting - solving complex market challenges. Enej Gradišek, CorpoHub.
- Process Hack in couple of hours. Daniela Bervar Kotolenko, CorpoHub.
- Matchmaking of two worlds: Corpo and Startup. Mateja Lavrič, Kolektor Ventures.
- The Why, What, and How of Management Innovation. Lojze Bertoncelj, CorpoHub.
14.00: MIX and MATCH: Participants can choose to participate at 3 out of 5 discussion tables of their interest.
A fresh perspective on moderated group practice workshop session. Participants rotate in 3 slots of 45 min among 5 discussion tables of their interest. Each discussion table has a facilitator and 1 Expert guest.
- Ideation for Innovation - Hackathons and Hackasprints. Expert guest - Larisa Potokar, Engine of internal Brihta iniciative at Telekom Slovenije.
- Design Thinking/Sprinting - solving complex market challenges. Expert guest: Špela Zakotnik, Customer Experience Manager at Petrol.
- Process Hack in couple of hours. Expert guest - Tanja Seljak, Logistic Manager at Poclain Hydraulics.
- Matchmaking of Two Worlds: Corpo and Startup. Expert guest - Jernej Mirt, CEO & Cofounder at VIAR Inc.
- The Why, What, and How of Management Innovation. Expert guest: Tanja Mohorič, Director for Innovation Culture and European projects at Hidria.
16.20: EDUTAINMENT TOOLS: Tools and approaches currently used in Lean innovation world.
Get acquainted with effective edutainment tools and approaches. Hear about Canvases, Playing Lean, LEGO(R) SERIOUS PLAY®, Check-in cards, HexaBox, Harry Potter sticks, Agile balls, Agile cooking, and many more!
- Daniela Bervar Kotolenko, MBA, CorpoHub Senior partner
16.35: WRAP UP: How to implement lean innovation approaches in your company!
Instead of wrap up, hear what experts have to say on how to implement lean approaches in your company! Every good start roots in the management buy-in. Get some practical clues on how to get it.
17.00: Drinks and Networking
17.30: Summit end
Early bird - before 28.2.2019: 185 €
Regular price: 210 €